– Responsible for the day-to- day management of accounts (including work-flow, quality
control and budget control) and delights client with the quality of our work.
– Develop and maintain client relationships. Understand all of clients’ products, business culture
– Update and analyze local and international market context; understand in-depth customer’s
insights to counsel client’s marketing activities.
– Strategic thinking to creating marketing proposal to meet client’s objectives as well as agency
– Creative thinking to build out-of-the box, creative approach: co-operate with creative team to
develop in-depth knowledge of client’s needs, evaluate and give feedback for the creative
– Financial management including reporting and forecasting
– Leadership: ensure the clear distribution of project management workload and responsibilities
between relevant team members.
– Manage job priorities and teamwork to ensure timeline of deliverables. Train and support team
members to reach agency and client’s goals.
– Works with integrity and ensures there is due business diligence and financial
transparency on each client.
– At least 3 years of experience in advertising/ marketing/ communication industry.
– Besides that Sales experience is a plus.
– Experience to participating in some digital marketing projects.
– Experience to work in Technology, App or E-commerce projects. (Or have very high interest in
this industry enough to share fundamental knowledge and user’s needs.)
– Customer service with a positive and solution-focused attitude. Good at interpersonal and
– Build sustainable relationship to generate trust to produce more work with our clients, partners
– Good at strategic thinking, content planning, creative evaluation and well management skills.
– Able to training and inspiring team members to deliver work in high performance.
– Highly-organized, Self-disciplined, Multitasking, and Proactive to work independently as
well as teamwork to deliver work under high pressure.
– Fluently English – in both speaking and writing.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
– Dynamic, friendly working environment.
– Talented and enthusiastic fellows.
– Creative office spaces with free coffee, snacks and table tennis, billiards.
– 13th month salary, Annual salary raise review
– Hotline: 0902 711 765
– Email: email@example.com