MCVGo is a new Technology-Media corporation with a startup spirit backed by the 15 years of growing Media Group named MCV and a $Million Tech startup fundraiser named GoStream. Together we build products for TVShow owners, celebrities, professional sport clubs, TV channels such as Video Streaming platform, Fan Club Network, OTT platform, Dating App, Influencer Network… MCVGo aims to serve millions of end-users within this year 2022.
- Design, Build, Deploy, and Maintain software components for projects both on Server side and Client side.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. unit test, code reviews, gitflow)
- Write technical documentation
- Train fresher and junior developers
Your Skills and Experience
- BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 4+ years working experience with Java/Go/PHP or Python
- Good knowledge about code versioning tools and Gitflow.
- Familiarity with Docker, Linux, Jenkins, Elastic, Redis, Swagger, MySQL, MongoDB
- Proficient in code review, code refactoring
- Very good in understanding & applying Design Patterns/Design Principles
- Native or Cross-platform Mobile app development experience is a plus
- Good English reading and writing skills.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Dynamic, technological and Agile working environment
- Self-development: online technical seminar, career talk and various trainings on hot-trend technologies, languages and soft-skills
- Talented and enthusiastic fellows
- Creative office spaces with free coffee, snacks and table tennis, billiards
- 13th month salary, Annual salary raise review
– Hotline: 0902 711 765
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org