MCVGo is a new Technology-Media corporation with a startup spirit backed by the 15 years of growing Media Group named MCV and a $Million Tech startup fundraiser named GoStream. Together we build products for TVShow owners, celebrities, professional sport clubs, TV channels such as Video Streaming platform, Fan Club Network, OTT platform, Dating App, Influencer Network… MCVGo aims to serve millions of end-users within this year 2022.
- Responsible for test strategy, test plan, test data
- Write and execute test scenarios to ensure acceptance criteria are met
- Evaluate test results and accurately record defects
- Perform all levels of testing as applicable to the project
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Web & Mobile manual testing
- Having solid knowledge of testing design techniques and testing strategies.
- Good communication, pay attention to detail, able to work under high pressure and high responsibility
- Ability to work well in a team work environment as well as work independently. Be mentally responsible for the work assigned
- Experience with bug tracking tool
- Experience with JIRA
- Comfortable working in Agile development methodology
- Good English reading and writing skills.
- Experience in API testing, database testing, performance testing is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Dynamic, technological and Agile working environment
- Self-development: online technical seminar, career talk and various trainings on hot-trend technologies, languages and soft-skills
- Talented and enthusiastic fellows
- Creative office spaces with free coffee, snacks and table tennis, billiards
- 13th month salary, Annual salary raise review
– Hotline: 0902 711 765
– Email: email@example.com